• AccelerationTerms[cnum] returns the part of the right-hand term of the current acceleration constraint expressions associated with constraint cnum.
• The cnum argument can take any of the forms accepted by Constraints to obtain acceleration terms from multiple constraints.
• AccelerationTerms[All] returns the entire vector of acceleration terms.
• Jacobian[cnum, All] . Acceleration[All] + AccelerationTerms[cnum] returns the entire acceleration constraint expression associated with constraint cnum.
• The AccelerationTerms are formed by differentiating the constraint vector twice with respect to time and discarding the components that are a linear function of the acceleration coordinates.
• See also: VelocityTerms.
Load the Modeler2D package and define a simple model.
Here are the acceleration terms associated with the Revolute2 constraint.
Here is the entire acceleration constraint expression associated with the Revolute2 constraint.
This shows that the acceleration expression is zeroed by a solution to the model.