• ClearMech clears the entire Mech database and resets all internal variables to their initial states.
• ClearMech[All] is equivalent to (ClearMech; SetSymbols).
• ClearMech[Constraints] clears only the internal variables associated with the constraints. ClearMech[Loads] clears only the loads.
• ClearMech clears all variables that are directly created by Mech, but definitions made outside of the MechanicalSystems contexts are not cleared.
• Settings made with SetSymbols are not affected by ClearMech unless the All argument is given.
• See also: BuildMech, ClearParameters, KillMech.