• LineToLine1[cnum, axis1, axis1, dist] constrains the minimum orthogonal distance between the two axes to be equal to dist units.
• LineToLine1[cnum, axis1, axis2] constrains the two axes to intersect.
• LineToLine1 constrains one degree of freedom.
• The LineToLine1 constraint could also be thought of as a "LineToCylinder1" constraint in which a line in space is constrained to be in contact with a cylindrical surface with a specified axis and radius dist.
• See also: LineToPlane2, PointOnLine2, SetConstraints, SysCon.