• LineToPlane2[cnum, axis1, axis2, dist] constrains the direction of axis1 to be orthogonal to the direction of axis2, and constrains the origin of axis1 to lie dist units away from the origin of axis2, measured in the direction of axis2.
• LineToPlane2 constrains two degrees of freedom.
• LineToPlane2[cnum, axis1, axis2] constrains axis1 to lie within the plane normal to axis2. axis2 is typically given as a Modeler3D Plane object.
• The first equation constrains axis1 and axis2 to be orthogonal, the second constrains the origin of axis1 to lie in a plane normal to axis2.
• See also: PlaneToPlane3, PointOnPlane1, SetConstraints, SysCon.