• OriginLock3[cnum, bnum1, bnum2] locks the position of body bnum1 to that of body bnum2. The local origins of the two bodies are coincident. If bnum2 is omitted, bnum1 is located relative to the global origin.
• OriginLock3 constrains three degrees of freedom.
• OriginLock3[cnum, bnum1, bnum2, vector] forces the origin location of body bnum1 to be equal to the origin location of body bnum2 plus the given vector.
• The three equations in OriginLock3 constrain the X, Y, and Z coordinates, respectively.
• See also: Spherical3, RotationLock3, SetConstraints, SysCon.