• PointOnLine1[cnum, point, axis] models a planar slider in which point is constrained to lie on axis. The axis may be a Modeler2D Line or Axis object.
• PointOnLine1 constrains one degree of freedom.
• PointOnLine1[cnum, point, axis, dist] places point dist units to the left of axis.
• PointOnLine1[cnum, point, axis, dist, ang] constrains point to move along a line that is rotated ang radians counterclockwise relative to axis, and located dist units to the left of the origin of axis, measured perpendicular to axis.
• See also: DirectedDistance1, PointOnLines2, SetConstraints, SysCon.