• PointOnPlanes2[cnum, point, axis1, axis2] constrains point to lie on the intersection of two planes specified by their axes.
• PointOnPlanes2 constrains two degrees of freedom.
• PointOnPlanes2 is essentially just two PointOnPlane1 constraints.
• The two axes are typically specified by Modeler3D Plane objects.
• The first equation constrains point to lie on the plane normal to axis1, and the second constrains point to lie on the plane normal to axis2.
• See also: PointOnCircle2, PointOnLine2, SetConstraints, SysCon.