• PointOnTorus1[cnum, point, axis, majrad, minrad] constrains point to lie on the surface of a torus of major radius majrad and minor radius minrad that has its major axis specified by axis. The center of the torus is at the origin of axis.
• PointOnTorus1 constrains one degree of freedom.
• Note that PointOnTorus1 is inherently a very nonlinear constraint, and as such very good initial guesses are usually required.
• PointOnTorus1 is singular if majrad or minrad become equal to zero; use Spherical3 or PointOnCircle2.
• See also: PointOnCylinder1, RelativeDistance1, SetConstraints, SysCon.