• RelativeAngle1[cnum, vector1, vector2, ang] constrains the angle between vector1 and vector2 to be equal to ang.
• RelativeAngle1 constrains one degree of freedom.
• In Modeler2D, RelativeAngle1 is sensitive to the sign of ang; the direction angle of vector1 is explicitly constrained to be ang radians greater than the direction angle of vector2, in the counterclockwise sense.
• In Modeler2D, if vector2 is omitted it is assumed to be the global X axis.
• In Modeler3D, RelativeAngle1 is not sensitive to the sign of ang; the included angle between vector1 and vector2 is constrained to be equal to |ang|.
• See also: ProjectedAngle1, RotationLock1, SetConstraints, SysCon.