• RelativeDistance1[cnum, point1, point2, dist] models a connecting link. The absolute distance from point1 to point2 is constrained to be equal to dist.
• RelativeDistance1 constrains one degree of freedom.
• In Modeler2D, RelativeDistance1 effectively constrains point1 to lie on a circle of radius dist that is centered about point2.
• In Modeler3D, RelativeDistance1 constrains point1 to lie on a sphere of radius dist that is centered at point2.
• RelativeDistance1 is singular if dist becomes equal to zero; use Revolute2 or Spherical3 instead.
• See also: PointOnCircle2, SetConstraints, SysCon.