• Revolute5[cnum, axis1, axis2] constrains axis1 to be parallel to axis2 and constrains the origin of axis1 to be coincident with the origin of axis2.
• Revolute5 constrains five degrees of freedom.
• Revolute5 models a hinge or revolving bearing.
• The first three equations constrain the X, Y, and Z coordinates of the origins of the two axes to be coincident, and the last two equations constrain the two axes to be parallel.
• See also: GenRevolute5, Cylindrical4, SetConstraints, SysCon, Translate5.