• SysPrimitive is the head of the Graphics primitive generating functions that are returned by some Mech graphics functions.
• SysPrimitive functions will evaluate to a list of Mathematica graphics primitives when all of the Mech system symbols on which they depend are replaced by numbers.
• Several Mech graphics functions return SysPrimitive objects of the form: SysPrimitive[name, boolean, arg3, arg4, ... ].
• All of the arguments of SysPrimitive from argument three on must evaluate to numbers or lists of numbers for the entire SysPrimitive to evaluate to Mathematica graphics primitives.
• SysPrimitive is not intended to be used external to Mech.
• See also: Arrow, Bar, Extrude, Revolve, Sphere, SysPlot, Torus, Wheel.