• TangentConstraint is an option for FindSwitchTime that specifies whether or not the constraint pair in question comes into conjunction tangentially.
• TangentConstraint->True implies that at the discreet point in time where both constraints are simultaneously valid, both the location and the velocity solutions are identical for either constraint.
• If this condition exists, TangentConstraint->True must be used to find a valid solution.
• When TangentConstraint->True is given, FindSwitchTime returns the location and velocity solutions at the switch point.
• The default setting is TangentConstraint->False.
• See also: RequiredEquations.