• Translate5[cnum, axis1, axis2] constrains the two axes to be parallel and coincident, and constrains the projections of the reference directions of the two axes to be parallel.
• Translate5 constrains five degrees of freedom.
• Translate5 models a prismatic joint; a slider that cannot rotate about any axis.
• The first two equations constrain the two axes to be parallel, the third and fourth equations constrain the origin of axis2 to lie on axis1, and the fifth equation constrains the reference directions of the two axes to be aligned.
• See also: Cylindrical4, GenTranslate5, Revolute5, SetConstraints, SysCon.