gives the box filter of img with radius r.
gives the box filter of list with radius r.
gives the box filter of mem with radius r.
- The CUDALink application must be loaded using Needs["CUDALink`"].
- CUDABoxFilter works with binary, grayscale, and other images.
- CUDABoxFilter works with CUDAMemory and lists.
- CUDABoxFilter[image,r] is equivalent to CUDAImageConvolve[image,BoxMatrix[r]].
- If multiple image channels are present, CUDABoxFilter operates on each of them separately.
- The following options can be given:
"Device" Automatic device used for CUDA computation Padding "Fixed" value used on boundary "OutputMemory" None CUDAMemory where output is stored