- The CUDALink application must be loaded using Needs["CUDALink`"].
- CUDAFoldList works only on general vectors such as "Float", "Double", ….
- CUDAFoldList does not work on fixed vector structure types like "Float", "Integer32", ….
- CUDAFoldList does not work on symbolic input.
- CUDAFoldList is similar to FoldList.
- The value for f can be either Max, Min, Plus, Minus, or Times.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (3)
This folds an input list with the Plus operator and initial value 0:
CUDAFoldList operates on input CUDAMemory:
This folds the CUDAMemory as before:
The memory returned can be retrieved using CUDAMemoryGet: