gives the convolution of img with kern.
gives the convolution of list with kern.
gives the convolution of mem with kern.
- The CUDALink application must be loaded using Needs["CUDALink`"].
- CUDAImageConvolve works with binary, grayscale, and other images.
- CUDAImageConvolve works with CUDAMemory and lists.
- CUDAImageConvolve[image,kern] is equivalent to ImageConvolve[image,kern].
- If multiple image channels are present, CUDAImageConvolve operates on each of them separately.
- The following options can be given:
"Device" Automatic device used for CUDA computation Padding "Fixed" value used on boundary "OutputMemory" None CUDAMemory where output is stored