This feature is not supported on the Wolfram Cloud.
multiplies an amount x to each channel value in img.
multiplies an amount x to each channel value in mem.
gives an image in which each pixel is the product of the corresponding pixels in and .
gives a CUDAMemory in which each pixel is the product of the corresponding pixels in and .
- The CUDALink application must be loaded using Needs["CUDALink`"].
- works with binary, grayscale, and other images.
- works with CUDAMemory and lists.
- is equivalent to ImageMultiply[image1,x] and CUDAImageDivide[image1,1/x].
- The image returned by has the same dimensions as image.
- and must be the same dimensions in .
- If is a single-channel image, each channel of is multiplied by in .
- In , the number x is normally in the range 0 to 1.
- gives an image with the same underlying data type as image, clipping or truncating values if necessary.
- gives an image with the type of , clipping or truncating values if necessary.
- The following options can be given:
"Device" Automatic device used for CUDA computation "OutputMemory" None CUDAMemory where output is stored