gives the morphological opening of img with respect to a range-r square.
gives the morphological opening of list with respect to a range-r square.
gives the morphological opening of mem with respect to a range-r square.
- The CUDALink application must be loaded using Needs["CUDALink`"].
- CUDAOpening works with binary, grayscale, and other images.
- CUDAOpening[image,r] is equivalent to Opening[image,r].
- If multiple image channels are present, CUDAOpening operates on each of them separately.
- The following options can be given:
"Device" Automatic device used for CUDA computation Padding "Fixed" value used on boundary "OutputMemory" None CUDAMemory where output is stored
Using CUDAMemory, you can speed up computation by reducing the time spent on memory operations. This loads memory onto the GPU: