constructs a graph from a given adjacency matrix , using a circular embedding.
uses as the embedding for the resulting graph. An option Type that takes on the values Directed or Undirected can be used to affect the type of graph produced. The default value of Type is Undirected.
interprets the entries in as edge weights, with infinity representing missing edges, and from this constructs a weighted graph using a circular embedding.
- Graph Construction and Representations
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Visualization
- Computation on Graphs
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis
- Graph Properties
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Discrete Mathematics