constructs a graph from a given adjacency matrix , using a circular embedding.
interprets the entries in as edge weights, with infinity representing missing edges, and from this constructs a weighted graph using a circular embedding.
- Computation on Graphs
- Discrete Mathematics
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graph Construction and Representations
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Graph Properties
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Visualization
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis