As of Version 10, most of the functionality of the Combinatorica package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
returns a Hasse diagram of the partially ordered set on size-n permutations in which if can be obtained from by an adjacent transposition that places the larger element before the smaller.
- To use , you first need to load the Combinatorica Package using Needs["Combinatorica`"].
- The function takes two options: and VertexLabel, with default values Undirected and False, respectively.
- When is set to Directed, the function produces the underlying directed acyclic graph. When VertexLabel is set to True, labels are produced for the vertices.
- Computation on Graphs
- Discrete Mathematics
- Graph Algorithms
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Graph Properties
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Visualization
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis