As of Version 10, most of the functionality of the Combinatorica package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
gives the number of edges in the graph g.
is obsolete because M[g] works for directed as well as undirected graphs.
- Computation on Graphs
- Discrete Mathematics
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graph Construction and Representations
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Graph Properties
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Visualization
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis