As of Version 10, most of the functionality of the Combinatorica package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
constructs a directed graph from a given undirected graph g by replacing each undirected edge in g by two directed edges pointing in opposite directions.
- MakeDirected functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function DirectedGraph.
- To use , you first need to load the Combinatorica Package using Needs["Combinatorica`"].
- The local options associated with edges are not inherited by the corresponding directed edges.
- Calling the function with the tag All, as MakeDirected[g,All], ensures that local options associated with each edge are inherited by both corresponding directed edges.
- Constructing Graphs
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Visualization
- Computation on Graphs
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis
- Graph Properties
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Discrete Mathematics