As of Version 10, most of the functionality of the Combinatorica package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
constructs the graph with vertices corresponding to v and edges between all pairs of vertices and in v for which the binary relation defined by the Boolean function f is True.
- To use , you first need to load the Combinatorica Package using Needs["Combinatorica`"].
- takes two options, and VertexLabel.
- can be set to Directed or Undirected, and this tells whether to construct a directed or an undirected graph. The default setting is Directed.
- VertexLabel can be set to True or False, with False being the default setting. Using VertexLabel->True assigns labels derived from v to the vertices of the graph.
- Constructing Graphs
- Graph Construction and Representations
- Combinatorica Package
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Visualization
- Computation on Graphs
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis
- Graph Properties
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Discrete Mathematics