As of Version 10, most of the functionality of the Combinatorica package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
returns a Hasse diagram of the partially ordered set on set partitions of through in which if is finer than , that is, each block in is contained in some block in .
- To use PartitionLattice, you first need to load the Combinatorica Package using Needs["Combinatorica`"].
- The function takes two options: Type and VertexLabel, with default values Undirected and False, respectively.
- When Type is set to Directed, the function produces the underlying directed acyclic graph.
- When VertexLabel is set to True, labels are produced for the vertices.
- Graph Algorithms
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Visualization
- Computation on Graphs
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis
- Graph Properties
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Discrete Mathematics