As of Version 10, most of the functionality of the Combinatorica package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
constructs a random labeled graph on vertices with an edge probability of .
- RandomGraph functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function RandomGraph.
- To use , you first need to load the Combinatorica Package using Needs["Combinatorica`"].
- An option is provided, which can take on values Directed and Undirected, and whose default value is Undirected.
- Type->Directed produces a corresponding random directed graph.
- The usages RandomGraph[n,p,Directed], , and RandomGraph[n,p,range,Directed] are all obsolete. Use SetEdgeWeights to set random edge weights.
- Built-in Graphs
- Computation on Graphs
- Constructing Graphs
- Discrete Mathematics
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graph Construction and Representations
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Graph Properties
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Visualization
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis