As of Version 10, most of the functionality of the Combinatorica package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
finds a shortest path between vertices start and end in graph g.
- ShortestPath functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function FindShortestPath.
- To use ShortestPath, you first need to load the Combinatorica Package using Needs["Combinatorica`"].
- An option Algorithm that takes on the values Automatic, Dijkstra, or BellmanFord is provided. This allows a choice between using Dijkstra's algorithm and the Bellman–Ford algorithm.
- The default is Algorithm->Automatic. In this case, depending on whether edges have negative weights and depending on the density of the graph, the algorithm chooses between BellmanFord and Dijkstra.
Basic Examples (2)
ShortestPath has been superseded by FindShortestPath:
- Graph Algorithms
- Combinatorica Package
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Visualization
- Computation on Graphs
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis
- Graph Properties
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Discrete Mathematics