As of Version 10, most of the functionality of the Combinatorica package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
constructs an adjacency matrix representation for graph .
- ToAdjacencyMatrix functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function AdjacencyMatrix.
- To use , you first need to load the Combinatorica Package using Needs["Combinatorica`"].
- An option that takes on values All or can be used to affect the matrix constructed.
- Type->All is the default, and ignores any self-loops or multiple edges may have.
- Computation on Graphs
- Discrete Mathematics
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graph Construction and Representations
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Graph Properties
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Visualization
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis