As of Version 10, most of the functionality of the Combinatorica package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
is an option that allows the user to place a vertex label in a certain position relative to the vertex.
- VertexLabelPosition functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function VertexLabels.
- To use VertexLabelPosition, you first need to load the Combinatorica Package using Needs["Combinatorica`"].
- The default position is upper right.
- VertexLabelPosition can be set as part of the graph data structure or in ShowGraph.
- Displaying Graphs
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Visualization
- Computation on Graphs
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis
- Graph Properties
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Discrete Mathematics