As of Version 10, most of the functionality of the Combinatorica package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
is an option that can be used in ShowGraph to display a vertex number in a certain position relative to the vertex.
- VertexNumberPosition functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function VertexLabels.
- To use , you first need to load the Combinatorica Package using Needs["Combinatorica`"].
- By default, vertex numbers are positioned to the lower left of vertices.
- can be set as part of the graph data structure or in ShowGraph.
- Displaying Graphs
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Visualization
- Computation on Graphs
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis
- Graph Properties
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Discrete Mathematics