As of Version 10, all the functionality of the ComputationalGeometry package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
plots the Voronoi diagram of the points .
plots the points , as well as the diagram described by the vertices and the vertex adjacency list val.
- DiagramPlot functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function VoronoiMesh.
- To use , you first need to load the Computational Geometry Package using Needs["ComputationalGeometry`"].
- has the same options as Graphics, with the following additions:
LabelPoints True whether points are labeled TrimPoints 0 number of diagram vertices to trim
- Valid settings for LabelPoints are True and False. With the setting LabelPoints->True, each point is labeled according to its position in the input list.
- Valid settings for TrimPoints are any non-negative integers. Regardless of the setting for TrimPoints, the PlotRange is always large enough to include all the points .