As of Version 10, all the functionality of the ComputationalGeometry package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
plots the Delaunay triangulation of the points .
plots the points as well as the planar graph described by the vertex adjacency list or circuit g.
- functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function DelaunayMesh.
- To use , you first need to load the Computational Geometry Package using Needs["ComputationalGeometry`"].
- The planar graph g may be a vertex adjacency list of the form or a single circuit of the form , where i refers to the point .
- has the same options as Graphics, with the following addition:
LabelPoints True whether points are labeled
- Valid settings for LabelPoints are True and False. With the setting LabelPoints->True, each point is labeled according to its position in the input list.