As of Version 10, all the functionality of the ComputationalGeometry package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
- To use , you first need to load the Computational Geometry Package using Needs["ComputationalGeometry`"].
- Valid settings are non-negative integers.
- The default setting includes all diagram vertices.
- The setting TrimPoints->n places the n largest diagram vertex on the PlotRange limit.
- In all cases, PlotRange is set large enough to include all points specified in DiagramPlot.