plots the error incurred by using machine arithmetic to evaluate the expression f in a small neighborhood of a.
plots the error from ulps to ulps.
- To use , you first need to load the Computer Arithmetic Package using Needs["ComputerArithmetic`"].
- The scale on the vertical axis represents the error in ulps.
- The following option can be given:
Joined True whether to join points
- Valid settings for Joined are True, False, and Real.
- With the setting Joined->Real, the line joining the plot points represents the mapping from the set of real numbers to the error in the machine-number output.