COMPUTER ARITHMETIC PACKAGE SYMBOL
- To use SetArithmetic, you first need to load the Computer Arithmetic Package using Needs["ComputerArithmetic`"].
- Allowable settings for the precision d are the integers between 1 and 10 inclusive. The default value is 4.
- Allowable settings for the base b are the integers between 2 and 16 inclusive. The default value is 10.
- Changing the default settings to be used in ComputerNumber objects and then referring to ComputerNumber objects defined prior to the change can lead to unpredictable results.
- The following options can be given: