- To use TrekGenerator, you first need to load the Equation Trekker Package using Needs["EquationTrekker`"].
- Valid settings are DifferentialEquationTrek and PoincareSection. Other settings may be installed with InitializeGenerator.
- The default setting DifferentialEquationTrek creates treks by following the phase path of the dependent variables generated by NDSolve.
- The setting PoincareSection creates treks by sampling the phase space at predetermined (usually periodic) intervals.
- Suboptions for a method may be specified using the setting .