represents data that is used for discretizing partial differential equations.
- PDECoefficientData[…] is created by InitializePDECoefficients.
- PDECoefficientData[…] can be extracted from NDSolve`StateData objects generated by NDSolve`ProcessEquations using the "FiniteElementData" and "InitializedPDECoefficients" properties.
- In standard output format, the number of dependent variables and the space dimension are shown.
- PDECoefficientData[…] objects are used as input for DiscretizePDE.
- PDECoefficientData[…][prop] gives the property prop of the PDECoefficientData object. The following properties may be given:
"All" gives all the coefficients in a raw form "ConservativeConvectionCoefficients" gives the conservative convection coefficients "Constraints" lists constraints induced by PDE coefficients "ConvectionCoefficients" gives the convection coefficients "DampingCoefficients" gives the damping coefficients "DiffusionCoefficients" gives the diffusion coefficients "Discrete" extracts stationary discrete coefficients "IndexedDiscrete" extracts stationary indexed discrete coefficients "LoadCoefficients" gives the load coefficients "LoadDerivativeCoefficients" gives the load derivative coefficients "MassCoefficients" gives the mass coefficients "Parametric" extracts stationary parametric coefficients "Properties" gives the properties "ReactionCoefficients" gives the reaction coefficients "SpatialDimension" gives the space dimensions "Stationary" extracts stationary coefficients "SystemSize" gives the number of PDEs "Transient" extracts transient coefficients
- The relation of the PDE coefficient names to the model PDE is described in InitializePDECoefficients.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (1)
Set up a NumericalRegion: