defines a script to be used either on load or during an event.
- To use , you first need to load GUIKit using Needs["GUIKit`"].
- is used to associate scripting code either as general code to be executed when the widget definition is read in or as code bound to a specific event, to be executed each time the event occurs within a BindEvent expression.
- By default, the language of a is Wolfram Language code unless an alternate language is specified. You can use Language -> "xml" to specify that the content of the is a string of GUIKitXML.
- is HoldAllComplete so that evaluation does not occur when processing blocks.
- The following options can be given:
Language Automatic the language the script code is written in ScriptSource None an external file that contains the script code