The functionality provided by GUIKit has been superseded by the interface construction and controls functions native to the built-in Wolfram Language.
represents a complete window.
- To use Widget["Frame"], you first need to load GUIKit using Needs["GUIKit`"].
- Widget["Frame"] is a container component where you can place all other components with visual content. Widget["Frame"] represents a complete window including any window title bar that, for example, allows you to set the window's text using the "title" property.
- However, if you are interested in designing reusable complex groups of interacting widgets that can function together as their own compound widget in other user interfaces, it is recommended you build them within a Widget["Panel"] and not Widget["Frame"] because using Widget["Frame"] forces this definition to only be deployable as its own stand-alone window.
- The following property is available:
"title" "" window title
- The following method is available:
"dispose" requests that the frame close