creates a timed action.
- To use Widget["Timer"], you first need to load GUIKit using Needs["GUIKit`"].
- Widget["Timer"] is a useful nonuser interface widget that creates a timed action to which you can bind calls. It can be started and stopped, and its "delay" property in units of milliseconds can be changed while it is running.
- The following properties are available:
"delay" the time in milliseconds between events "initialDelay" the initial delay in millliseconds before the first event fires
- The following event is available:
"action" the event triggered each time the timer is set
- The following methods are available:
"start" requests that the timer begin firing actions "stop" requests that the timer stop firing actions