As of Version 10, all the functionality of the GraphUtilities package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
gives the biconnected components of the undirected graph g.
- Bicomponents functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function KVertexConnectedComponents.
- To use Bicomponents, you first need to load the Graph Utilities Package using Needs["GraphUtilities`"].
- A biconnected component is a maximal subgraph that has no cutpoint, where a cutpoint is a vertex v such that the subgraph becomes disconnected if v and all its edges are removed.
- Bicomponents treats the input g as an undirected graph.
- Graph Utilities Package
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Visualization
- Computation on Graphs
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis
- Graph Properties
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Discrete Mathematics