As of Version 10, all the functionality of the GraphUtilities package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
attempts to find a Hamiltonian cycle.
- FindHamiltonianCycle functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function FindHamiltonianCycle.
- To use , you first need to load the Graph Utilities Package using Needs["GraphUtilities`"].
- FindHamiltonianCycle[g] returns an empty list if no Hamiltonian cycle is found.
- considers the input graph as undirected.
- uses heuristic algorithms to find a Hamiltonian cycle; therefore, there is no guarantee that a Hamiltonian cycle will be found even if one exists.
- Computation on Graphs
- Discrete Mathematics
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Graph Properties
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Utilities Package
- Graph Visualization
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis