As of Version 10, all the functionality of the GraphUtilities package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
gives the distance from vertex i to vertex j in the graph g.
- GraphDistance functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function GraphDistance.
- To use , you first need to load the Graph Utilities Package using Needs["GraphUtilities`"].
- returns the graph distance from one vertex to another. Infinity is returned if no path exists from i to j. By default every edge is assumed to have an edge weight of 1.
- The following option can be used:
Weighted False specifies whether edge weight is to be used in calculating distance
- Computation on Graphs
- Discrete Mathematics
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Graph Properties
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Utilities Package
- Graph Visualization
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis