As of Version 10, all the functionality of the GraphUtilities package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
gives a list of n Hamiltonian cycles.
gives a list of one Hamiltonian cycle.
- HamiltonianCycles functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function FindHamiltonianCycle.
- To use , you first need to load the Graph Utilities Package using Needs["GraphUtilities`"].
- returns an empty list if no Hamiltonian cycle exists.
- considers the input graph as undirected.
- The complexity of the algorithm is such that finding all Hamiltonian cycles for a large graph can take an exponential amount of time.
- Graph Utilities Package
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Visualization
- Computation on Graphs
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis
- Graph Properties
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Discrete Mathematics