As of Version 10, all the functionality of the GraphUtilities package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
returns the link rank of the graph g, in the form of a sparse matrix. The link rank of an edge is defined as the PageRanks of u, divided by the out-degree of u.
- LinkRankMatrix functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function LinkRankCentrality.
- To use , you first need to load the Graph Utilities Package using Needs["GraphUtilities`"].
- The following options can be given:
Tolerance Automatic tolerance used for convergence check TeleportProbability 0.15 probability of visiting random nodes RemoveSinks True whether to remove sinks by linking them with every node
- The link rank of a link from vertex i to vertex j is defined as page rank of i, as given by PageRanks[g], divided by the out-degree of i.
- The link rank reflects the probability that a random surfer follows that link.
- has the same options as PageRanks.
- Graph Utilities Package
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Visualization
- Computation on Graphs
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis
- Graph Properties
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Discrete Mathematics