As of Version 10, all the functionality of the GraphUtilities package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
gives a maximal independent vertex set of an undirected graph g.
gives a maximal independent vertex set of g with vertices weighted by w.
- MaximalIndependentVertexSet functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function FindIndependentVertexSet.
- To use , you first need to load the Graph Utilities Package using Needs["GraphUtilities`"].
- gives an (approximate) maximal set of vertices such that no two vertices form an edge. It treats the input as an undirected graph.
- The length of the vector w must be the same as the number of vertices in g.
- Computation on Graphs
- Discrete Mathematics
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Graph Properties
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Utilities Package
- Graph Visualization
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis