As of Version 10, all the functionality of the GraphUtilities package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
partitions the undirected graph g into k parts where the number of edge cuts is approximately minimized.
- MinCut functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function FindGraphPartition.
- To use MinCut, you first need to load the Graph Utilities Package using Needs["GraphUtilities`"].
- MinCut treats the input as an undirected graph, and tries to find a partition of the vertices into k parts so that each part has roughly the same number of vertices, and so that the number of edges between these parts (known as the edge separator) is minimized.
- Graph Utilities Package
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Visualization
- Computation on Graphs
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis
- Graph Properties
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Discrete Mathematics