constructs a dendrogram from the hierarchical clustering of list.
constructs a dendrogram from the Cluster object c.
- To use , you first need to load the Hierarchical Clustering Package using Needs["HierarchicalClustering`"].
- gives a graphic representation of hierarchical clusters.
- When given a list of data, generates a cluster hierarchy using Agglomerate and plots the resulting Cluster object.
- Connections of lines represent fusion of clusters, and lengths represent the degree of dissimilarity between clusters.
- The following options can be given:
DistanceFunction Automatic the distance or dissimilarity measure to use HighlightLevel None level at which to highlight the clusters HighlightStyle Automatic graphics directives specifying highlight style LeafLabels None a list of leaf labels Linkage Automatic the clustering linkage algorithm to use Orientation Top orientation of the dendrogram PlotStyle Automatic graphics directives specifying dendrogram style TruncateDendrogram All level at which to truncate the dendrogram
- The options DistanceFunction and Linkage are the same as for Agglomerate.