gives a confidence interval based on a distribution with df degrees of freedom.
- To use ChiSquareCI, you first need to load the Hypothesis Testing Package using Needs["HypothesisTesting`"].
- ChiSquareCI[var,df] gives a confidence interval for a population variance estimated by var.
- For confidence level , and where is the quantile of a distribution with degrees of freedom.
- ChiSquareCI is the confidence interval for a population variance based on a sample variance var estimated from a sample of size .
- The following option can be given:
ConfidenceLevel 0.95 probability associated with a confidence interval