gives a confidence interval based on an F-ratio distribution with n and m degrees of freedom.
- To use FRatioCI, you first need to load the Hypothesis Testing Package using Needs["HypothesisTesting`"].
- FRatioCI[ratio,n,m] gives a confidence interval for a ratio of variances estimated by ratio.
- For confidence level , and where is the quantile of an F-ratio distribution with n numerator and m denominator degrees of freedom.
- FRatioCI is the confidence interval for a ratio of population variances based on sample variances estimated from samples of size and .
- The following option can be given:
ConfidenceLevel 0.95 probability associated with a confidence interval